Otoplasty (Ear surgery)
Prominent ear or bat ear is a condition in which some folds of the ear are not present which gives the ear a prominent bat ear or shell-like look. The problem is usually bilateral and hereditary. The antihelix is poorly developed and there is a large concha. Correction of prominent ears can be done by Otoplasty. There is some risk of overcorrection which can be improved with the massage.
- More than 8 years of age
- Realistic expectations
- Prominent ear
- Otoplasty can be done in local Anesthesia/General anesthesia
- External ear cartilage is exposed from behind
- Part of chonca can be removed if needed
- The prominent part of the ear is contoured with the help of sutures and the prominent part of the ear is brought closer to the head
- Some chances of relapse are there in the post-operative period
Browpexy (Eyebrow Lift)
Eyebrows tend to descent a little with age. To regain the youthful look back, the eyebrows have to be placed in a more superior position. This can be achieved with Browpexy.
What is the procedure for browpexy?
- Browpexy is done under local anesthesia
- Sagging brows are placed in a superior position. Can be combined with other procedures to give a wholesome effect of periobital rejuvenation.
What is the cost of browpexy?
The cost of browpexy is INR 20000 for both sides.
Upper lid Augmentation Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty is a surgery to sculpt the changes which occur in the eyelids due to age or some disease process. There has been a paradigm shift in the management of upper lid aging. Along with skin sagging, there is volume loss in the region. Only skin resection can give a hollow look to the eye. A combination of skin resection and redistribution of fat in some areas gives a youthful appearance.
We at Pinnacle evaluate your eyelids and give a holistic rejuvenation to the periobital area.
It costs INR 20000 for both upper lids.
Lower lid blepharoplasty for baggy eyelids
Lower lids may have a puffy or baggy look with age. This is due to herniated fat in the region. Resection of the herniated fat gives a rejuvenated look to the periobital region. It can be combined with other facial rejuvenating treatment if required.
Cost is INR 20000 for both eyes.
Microfat Grafting of Face
Volume loss is a known factor with aging. This loss of volume is due to loss of fat. This loss leads to the deflated look of the face. Restoration of the volume can be done with microfat grafting. In this procedure, fat is harvested from the areas of the body where it is in excess like belly, hips, love handles, thighs and processed. Prepared fat is reinjected back to the desired area through a very small incision which heals almost without a scar.
Microfat grafting for face will cost around INR 25,000-35,000
- Healthy individuals with stable weight
- Desirous of augmentation of certain areas of the face
- Realistic expectations
Those who feel the need for augmentation of a certain area over the face
- Upper Lip
- Lower Lip
- Autologous tissue( from one's own self ) is used
- Almost scarless
- Daycare procedure
- Under local anesthesia
- Fat gets partially absorbed
- Final results evident after 3-4 months
Shape needle intradermal fat (SNIF) grafting is a procedure to correct facial wrinkles by one's own fat.
Cost of isolated procedure is INR 20,000
- Autologous tissue is used
- No chance of foreign body reaction
- Done under local anesthesia
- Good outcomes
- Daycare procedure
- Rejuvenating effects of fat are additional benefits
- The patient is discharged on the same day
- Minimal discomfort can be taken care of by medication
- Some amount of injected fat is lost in 3 months time
- Minimal downtime
Meet Your Surgeon
Dr. Shree Harsh is a board certified internationally trained Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeon. He has been trained in the prestigious and historical department of Plastic and Maxillofacial Surgery at G.M.C.Nagpur from where he completed his M.Ch. in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He cleared his D.N.B. in Plastic Surgery from the National Board of Examination, New Delhi. He has received the international scholarship of Plastic Surgery Educational Network by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons in the year 2016-2017. He was awarded the prestigious DAFPRS fellowship by the Dutch Association of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He has been trained by Dr.Patrick L Tonnard and Dr.Alexis Verpaele at the MACS lift centre- Coupure Centrum in Ghent, Belgium in both Surgical and non Surgical Aesthetic Surgery procedures during his fellowship period. He has presented several papers at national and international level conferences and is the author of a number of publications in scientific journals. He is a soft-spoken dedicated Plastic Surgeon who believes in safety first for the patients.
Book Consultation with Dr Shree Harsh
It is very natural to be anxious about the outcome of your cosmetic surgery and it is best to openly discuss your concerns with Dr. Harsh. During your consultation Dr. Harsh will:
- Evaluate your general health status and any pre-existing health conditions or risk factors
- Explain the problem to you
- Ask for your photographs
Be prepared to discuss:
- Your surgical goals and expectations
- Medical conditions, drug allergies, and previous medical treatments.
- Current medications, vitamins, herbal supplements, alcohol, tobacco, and drug use if any.
- Details if you have undergone any previous surgeries.
- Likely outcomes, and any risks or potential complications.