It is a procedure to get rid of the unwanted fat and skin removed by Surgery. With aging and after massive weight loss, there is laxity of arm skin.
- With lax arm skin
- Stable weight after massive weight loss
- Healthy, with realistic expectations
- An arm lift is done under general anesthesia
- Excess arm skin is removed
- Arm contoured with liposuction
- Skin closed in layers
- The swelling will be present in arms which will subside in a couple of months
- A scar will be present over the medial part of the arm and will improve with time
- The bruise will settle in about 2 weeks time
- The patient can return to work in a week
- Pain in the post-operative period is manageable with oral medications.
Increase in size of the buttock is desired by both males and females. This can be done effectively with fat grafting.
- Non-smoker, healthy individual
- Has abundant body fat
- Fat from one's body is used to augment the buttock
- Undesirable fat from one place is removed
- Partial absorption of the injected fat occurs
With age, there is a volume loss of fat over the hands. These result in flaccid skin, absence of subcutaneous tissue, visibility of veins and change in the quality of the skin. Fat grafting is a procedure by which not only the volume deficit is corrected, but the quality of skin also gets improved.
- The youthful appearance of hand is achieved
- Daycare procedure
- One's own fat is used, no problem of foreign body reaction
- Can also achieve contour defects after trauma.
- Minimal downtime
- Some amount of injected fat is lost in 3-4 months
- Bruise if present usually settles in 2 weeks time
Dr. Shree Harsh is a board certified internationally trained Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeon. He has been trained in the prestigious and historical department of Plastic and Maxillofacial Surgery at G.M.C.Nagpur from where he completed his M.Ch. in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He cleared his D.N.B. in Plastic Surgery from the National Board of Examination, New Delhi. He has received the international scholarship of Plastic Surgery Educational Network by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons in the year 2016-2017. He was awarded the prestigious DAFPRS fellowship by the Dutch Association of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He has been trained by Dr.Patrick L Tonnard and Dr.Alexis Verpaele at the MACS lift centre- Coupure Centrum in Ghent, Belgium in both Surgical and non Surgical Aesthetic Surgery procedures during his fellowship period. He has presented several papers at national and international level conferences and is the author of a number of publications in scientific journals. He is a soft-spoken dedicated Plastic Surgeon who believes in safety first for the patients.
Book Consultation with Dr Shree Harsh
It is very natural to be anxious about the outcome of your cosmetic surgery and it is best to openly discuss your concerns with Dr. Harsh. During your consultation Dr. Harsh will:
- Evaluate your general health status and any pre-existing health conditions or risk factors
- Explain the problem to you
- Ask for your photographs
Be prepared to discuss:
- Your surgical goals and expectations
- Medical conditions, drug allergies, and previous medical treatments.
- Current medications, vitamins, herbal supplements, alcohol, tobacco, and drug use if any.
- Details if you have undergone any previous surgeries.
- Likely outcomes, and any risks or potential complications.